Receive Free Information
Join the RML Mailing List
Click on a topic below for detailed information:
The RML Advantage
The executive team at RML has been together for over twenty years and consequently has extensive experience in a variety of retail sectors. The benefit of using RML's services extends beyond simple warehousing and distribution to encompass:
- Reduction in overhead costs by as much as 50%.
- The ability to focus on your core competencies, eliminating many of the day-to-day chores of working with retailers, e.g., collections, charge backs, accounts receivable.
- The ability to know instantly what is going on with your products from anywhere in the world by accessing them online. You can know at any given time your account history, production report by factory, weekly cancellations, etc.
- Utilizing the knowledge and background of RML's senior executive team to ask questions about retail, the industry, contacts or best practices.
- RML has worked with foreign companies that we have assisted in entering the United States retail markets. Together with our partners and resources we can provide information and assistance to enter the United States.
We have been doing business with the majority of U.S. retailers for close to thirty years. Our knowledge and expertise of these retail stores means that RML can effectively get your products onto retail shelves with few chargebacks. Not only have we been doing business with all of the major retailers for three decades, but we also ship to the smaller boutique stores. We know how to effectively work with both types of retail establishments. Retail stores that we have been doing business with include (but not limited to):
- Federated Department Stores including Macy's, Bloomingdale's, and Burdines
- Neiman Marcus
- Bed, Bath & Beyond
- Toys R Us
- Six Flags